Data Terminator is pleased to be once again participating in Governmentware 2010 which will be held from 28 to 30 September 2010 at the Suntec International Convention & Exhibition Centre. Our booths: B15 and B17 are located at Hall 401, Suntec Convention Centre.
The theme for this year’s Governmentware is “Strategic Security: Finding the right balance”, focuses on the importance of adopting the correct strategy for IT security in today’s fast-changing infocomm environment.
Data Terminator will be showcasing the following at Govware 2010:
- Secure Data Sanitization & Destruction – Services based on NSA standards and equipment products.
- Intellinx – Software based CCTV type, real-time tracking solutions with google like keyword search capability.
- Safend – An enterprise endpoint security solution for data-leakage protection for storage devices like USB thumbdrives, SD cards, CD/DVDs, etc. or through wireless transmission like Wi-Fi and blue-tooth.
- Panasonic ToughBook range of business-ruggedized laptops (Limited special offer for 14” and 12” lightweight Biz ruggedized model).
- HP Workgroup Storage Solution. – Why hp storage and its new features.